Your Sources Are Trying to Tell You Something!
Evidentia makes it easier to hear them… all of them.
Evidentia makes it easy to collect information, analyze evidence, highlight missed connections and feel confident with your conclusions. Evidentia does not replace your current genealogy software, but instead is meant to supplement and complement your research.
On their never-ending quest for the whole story, genealogists of all skill levels use Evidentia to compile, evaluate, and analyze evidence.
Evidentia enables you to see the “big picture” by isolating relevant claims in a straightforward, visual layout. Looking at each piece of evidence individually and in relation to other pieces of evidence helps you reach a sound conclusion.
- Attach each claim to as many people and events as needed
- Classify your sources (original, derivative…) and information (primary, secondary…)
- Easily extract multiple claims from one source
- Copy similar sources for fast entry
- Analyze evidence based on reliability in relation to other evidence
- Resolve conflicts and even reveal possible new directions for your research
- Easily generate coherent proof reports to show how you reached your conclusion
- Over 150 built-in citation templates based on Evidence Explained
- Create additional custom citation templates for quick entry
- Supports the Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS) by:
- Requiring all claims to have a source
- Fully analyze evidence before reaching a conclusion
- Finally feel confident about your conclusions and know for sure when you’ve
done a reasonably exhaustive search.