Task One – Identify your Source.
- Select the Document a Source button on the menu bar.
- Enter a title for the source. This will be used in the Source List on the right, as well as some reports.
- Classify the source; that is, how close it is to the original data.
- Click the Template button. This will bring up the Evidentia Templates screen.
- Single-click the desired citation template in the list.
- Click the Select button to populate the citation template screen. Alternately, double-clicking the selection in the list would have had the same results. However the two step process (single-click, then Select) allows you to review the template in the boxes on the right if you wish.
- Populate ALL the data fields to get a complete (and proper) citation.
- Click the Done button to populate the source listing (and citation listing) on the main Evidentia screen.
- Select the Catalogue Claims button form the menu bar
- Verify your citation title
- Verify your citation listing. Edits can be made directly in the edit box.
Task One – Identify your Source, is now complete!