Sometimes you just trigger a sequence of events that the developer did not anticipate. In this case a DEBUG log is very helpful to the developer.
If you have been asked to generate a debug log by a developer, follow this procedure:
1) Make sure debug logging is turned on. Settings->General->Debug Mode
If Debug Mode is already turned on, Clear the log.
2) Next recreate whatever issue you are having.
3) If the issue causes Evidentia to lock up, shut it down and restart
4) View the log from the Settings tab. This will open the log in a browser window
5) Either save the web page as a file and attach it to an email, or copy the page and paste it into an email.
6) Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to recreate the problem.
As always, thank you for your patience