Evidentia Step by Step - Part 3
Evidentia helps you evaluate your research to determine if it is reasonably exhaustive. The Research Summary Report provides the information you need in order to make this evaluation.
The Research Summary Report
- Click Report Manager on Manage Lists tab in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the Subjects tab in the Evidentia Reports Manager.
- Enter a Preparer name to make the report look more professional.
- Select the subject in which you interested from the drop-down list.
- Click the Research Summary button to generate the report.
The Research Summary Report shows each claim type for a selected subject, as well as a count of assertions (claims) for each. It lets you know if you have evaluated the assertion yet (in the Analyze Evidence section), and presents a summary of each assertion, all in one place!